- Check-up visits consist of the following components:
through by a knowledgeable specialist.
- Monitoring-Your yard
is monitored and a permanent record is kept.
- Injury level assessment-To
determine harm level of affected plant.
- Action Level-To establish the
best & most effective plan of action.
- Treatment?-Only after all other
components are met.
- Documentation & Recommendations-are left for your
- Evaluation-Follow-up of results are done during subsequent
- Quarterly Newsletter-"Love Your Plants" is our newletter
just for our clients.It offers current pest information and low toxic solutions.
PLEASE SEE THE BASIC SERVICE PAGE FOR PRICES
AND DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE PROGRAMS
invests in our local environment. We are very active in our community. A percentage of all profits go to the preservation,
maintenance, and legal defense of Thornton Creek and it's surrounding environment. Like all urban creeks, this creek
contains immense pesticide polluted sediments and is under constant threat of over development.
management-OPM is our own custom approach to pest control that utilizes regular monitoring of the landscape for
insects, disease & cultural problems to determine if & when treatments are needed. Sound Solutions is an ORGANIC
company but LOW TOXIC is our style. Sound Solutions has never used poisons, organic or not!
For more information contact us in the office at 206-363-4207 or email us at email@example.com
Call today for a free consultation!