Upon hire we provide:
EIGHT STEP VISIT
1. IDENTIFICATION-Walk through by knowledgeable
specialist to diagnose insect and disease problems on a plant by plant basis and search for the presence of beneficial insects.
2. MONITORING-A permanent record provides information to make the best decision about the timing or necessity of
3. INJURY LEVEL ASSESSMENT-To determine if the effected plant is being harmed and/or
if damage is tolerable.
4. ACTION LEVEL/TIMING-To establish the best and most effective plan of
5. TREATMENT-Only after all other components are met.
Materials-Selected for use by
Sound Solutions are based on:
Safety Information Monitored continually
6. DOCUMENTATION & RECOMMENDATIONS-Are left for your records and kept on file in our office
7. EVALUATION-Follow-up of results are done during subsequent visits. Results are recorded to effect future decisions
8. QUARTERLY"LOVE YOUR PLANTS" NEWSLETTER-Current information on local problems and low toxic solutions
Our organic pest management program is comprised of four quarterly visits to your landscape and one yearly deep root feeding.
INSPECTION / TREATMENT VISITS:
Prices effective October
~$69.00 for an average size residential landscape.
~$88.00-$99.00 for a large yard &/or many plants.
~Double lot/double landscape=minimum X 2 and so on.
Price will be set on the first visit to your yard.
~Commercial minimum is $105.00.
DEEP ROOT FEEDING:
Injection fertilization of slow release Total Tree Root Feed with a high organic
micro nutrient which lasts 12 months.
~$174.00 for each 100 gallons used. 100 gallons distributed in an average
size landscape prioritized by plant need. Double lot X 2 etc.
TOTAL YEARLY COSTS FOR BASIC
SERVICE:For an average landscape....$450.00 + tax billed separately with each visit.
BENEFICIAL NEMATODES, natural control for root weevil.
BENEFICIAL INSECTS, to fit the specific situation.
MONITORING TRAPS, sticky traps, bands & lures.
TESTING, for soil & plants
KAOLIN CLAY SPRAYS, for fruit pests
NATURAL DRIVEWAY WEED CONTROL
SOIL BUILDING TREATMENTS
MYCORRHIZAL SOIL INJECTIONS / STRESS FEEDING
Example: Dogwood/Fruit Disease
3 times in the Spring. Regular spring visit plus two extra to make a
3) petal fall, sequence. (Weather permitting)
Cherry Bark Tortrix=2 visits per year, one Fall and one Spring
Clay Sprays=X3 or X4, during fruiting season
PLEASE CONTACT US TO
ORDER, OR FOR PRICING ON OUR SUPPLEMENTAL SERVICES BY CONTACTING OUR OFFICE AT 206-363-4207 OR EMAIL US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!